This time of the year is supposed to be the most beautiful time of the year, but for a lot of people, it turns into the most stressful time of the year. Here are our 10 go-to's to enjoy the most beautiful time of the year.
1.Look at your goals for the year, it is not too late to make course corrections and end the year on a good note
2. Clear the clutter from the year, whether it is clothes or papers
3. Clear the refrigerator and replace with fresh produce
4. Restock your pantry with fresh ingredients that will fuel you
5. Make weekly menu plans to keep you on track
6. Shop for groceries according to your menu plan
7. Take some time on the weekend to make some staples like salad dressings, crackers, chips or soups to make it easier to whip up meals during the week
8. Make time to have fun
9. Exercise regulary
10. Get enough sleep to reset the brain
Please email us questions, a health concern or topics you would like to see in this section.